- Shipping & Delivery
- Back Orders
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
We are personal shoppers and due to the current Covid-19 Pandemic, many people are panic buying and as such it may take slightly longer for us to obtain the essential items that you require. We will of course try our best and we will endeavour to dispatch your items as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding at this difficult time.
Shipping & Delivery
We have many years of safely shipping parcels across the world here at Britstore. When you order from us, you will see that depending on the destination of the order, there are a number of shipping rates and delivery times. The delivery estimates are, unless stated, in working days and apply from the day of posting and could be subject to customs delays. As the customer it is your responsibility to check if there are any restrictions or duties relevant to your order and any charges incurred for this will be applicable to you as the customer, your local import authority will have further information. At our discretion, we may ship your order with an alternative courier which could alter the estimated delivery timescale, this may be due to remote delivery locations, industrial dispute disruptions or any other reason.
- We do not send part orders, we will only dispatch your order once it is complete. If however, a product is unavailable, a refund will be credited to your card for the cost of the product and the cost of shipping. This will be shown on your receipt.
Privacy & Security
- Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart. Cookies are also used to remember login detail if your pc allows this along with information in the My Account section of the site. Britstore does not disclose customer information to third parties or associates.
Returns & Replacements
- All our goods are purchased on demand and are the most current stock available. Images on the site are for illustration purposes only and may differ from those received. If you are unhappy with your goods please return to us within 5 working days of receipt and we will refund the cost of the goods only. We are unable to refund any postage costs. Baby food, formula or milk, are non returnable items and therefore not liable for a refund. However if any items arrive damaged or missing from your order, once informed, we will investigate the claim and refund where necessary for the goods and postage costs for the damaged or missing items.
How do I order?
Click on the required items and add them to the shopping cart. Once you have finished your selection, click on "Checkout" and you will be asked for some details that we require to process your order.
How long will my order take?
We shop for your items on the first working day after you place your order. If all the items you requested are available, they will be despatched that day by your chosen method. Time for delivery will depend on your chosen service. We do not shop in every store every day which can cause delays. Other reasons for delay may be; unavailability of items, the need to contact you, time zone differences, courier problems and customs officials who may wish to inspect your parcel on arrival to the country of destination.
What we do if an item is unavailable?
If an item is unavailable, we will refund the cost plus the cost of the shipping to your card.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
You will see all of our prices are in pounds sterling. If you are shopping from outside the UK, place your order and your credit card company will convert the transaction to your own currency.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, all major credit cards and Paypal. We use SagePay to process our card payments and they are level 1 PCI DSS compliant and are an active member of the PCI SSC (Security Standards Council) Their system is fully secure and includes a number of fraud prevention measures designed to protect you, us and your credit card company. At no stage do your card details become available to us. SagePay deal directly with our bank who then contact your card issuer for authorisation.
You will receive a confirmation email from us once you have completed your order. If you have opened an account you will be able to log in and view your order online.
Updating Account Information
If you log onto your account at the top of the web page you can view and amend your details, track your parcel, view order, reorder, check your reward point balance and subscribe and unsubscribe to our news emails.